Friday, July 17, 2009

Tally ho!

I've been working with Tally on the skateboard and wobble board:

Training with Tally from bunchofpants on Vimeo.


I need to find a bigger paved surface to take her skateboarding, because the screen porch is a bit cramped. My driveway is gravel, so that's out. I'll be on the lookout for a seldom-used tennis court.

In Pinky news, moving her back down to "baby" classes, where the exercises are easy and short and the jumps are left low, turned out to be a great idea. She seemed to have a lot of fun in class last night, with only a few short incidents of stress sniffing. I think that while Tally will do well with an accelerated training schedule because she's always willing to try new things and overcomes her fears very quickly, Pinky will do best if I keep it slow and let her get really comfortable with things before I move on.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Tally is very, very cute. Diana