Saturday, September 06, 2008

One down, one to go ...

Lucy and I got a Gamblers Q today! That means if we get tomorrow's, we'll get our ADCH! We also got a Snooker Q and a Jumpers Q, which was a 100% Q rate for the day--all in the stupid sand ring. After I saw the Standard course I wished I had entered it, because it would have been a good one for us. But when I entered the trial I had been thinking of my little 10-year-old dog's energy and joints, so I think it was for the best to limit the day to three runs. We're only entered in two events tomorrow ... I think one is a Standard and the other, of course, is Gamblers. I'm feeling pretty confident right now, but we've never gotten two gamblers Qs in the same weekend before. Well, as the saying goes, there's a first time for everything!

1 comment:

Johann The Dog said...

I can't wait to find out what happened today!

Woofs, Johann