Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sunday's Jumpers and Standard runs on video

My friend Barb posted video she took of our Sunday Jumpers and Standard runs.

The Standard run was the one where I thought we had qualified only to find out we were 1.22 seconds over time. From the video I can see that maybe she wasn't running quite as fast she could have been, and there were a few other places where we lost a little time: a pause on top of the A-frame, pokey weaves, bit of delay as I RFP'd her before the dogwalk (had to avoid the off-course tunnel!), and a wide turn where I front-crossed after the fourth-to-last jump. Still, I think the yardage may have been figured a bit tight on this course.



The Jumpers run was qualifying. Not blazingly fast, but fast enough and clean. That's all that counts. Plus Lucy is darn cute.

4 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Nice runs! That Standard sure looked like a nice Q to me...

toastie said...

I think it would take Herman about 38 hours to complete the course.

So I didn't know you had a dog blog until today when you mentioned it. I need a dog blog in my regular reading, since I don't know what I'm doing with my dog most of the time.

Salamndstron said...

Submit this to to http://www.worldwidefido.com/competition and see if you can win their little dog contest

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Thanks for the link. :)