Friday, May 23, 2008

Dog agility video overload!

I'll be spending the holiday weekend doing three full days of USDAA agility with Lucy. There's always that chance we'll get the two Gamblers and one Standard Q we need for the ADCH. Really. It could happen.

Anyway, some friends of mine occasionally took video of me running Lucy and Mr. Gomez at various trials over the past year, and yesterday they gave me a disk jam packed with action. So over the next week I'll be posting way more video than anyone ever wanted to see of me running my dogs in agility.

The first one is a NADAC Touch & Go course, and there's a lesson here: too much RFP pulls a dog off of BOTH obstacles in a discrimination. Watch and learn:


Lucy NADAC Touch & Go (or: Too Much RFP!) from bunchofpants on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Pacco de Mongrel said...

we will be anticipating to watch all your great vids...

and all the best to your ADCH hunt!

Lisa B. said...

Thanks ;-)