Monday, August 13, 2007

Gratuitous cute puppy blogging ...


every office needs one ...
Originally uploaded by bunchofpants
Someone brought a pup to work today--a little rescued chihuahua, about 7 weeks old, who had been near death when he was rescued along with his sister. The sister dog apparently still needs a home. Hmmm, I was thinking, I've seen a few nifty little agility chihuahuas ... and they're so small it would be a barely detectable increase in my household doggage ... But really, I don't think a chihuahua is really the dog for me.

In other news, I went to a really awful instructors' seminar this weekend ... I'll post more about it later.

2 comments:

Cedarfield said...

Was the instructor's seminar the Clean Run one up in MA??

Lisa B. said...

No, this wasn't an agility instructor's seminar, it was a regular pet behavior instructors'seminar (because I teach puppy classes). It was in Winston-Salem. I don't really want to mention the names of the people that gave it because I don't want them to google themselves and flame me or anything. It wasn't a total wast of time, because it gave me a few ideas, but i generally disagreed with most of their methods and thought they were just awful at giving a seminar. being there was a little torturous.