Friday, June 16, 2006

Pongo the Wonder Dog

There's something addictive about training dogs and doing dog sports, and it often leads seemingly sane people to acquire more dogs than perhaps they need. But three is not a bad number, right? I keep thinking that every time I meet a dog who seems perfect for me. Mark thinks differently ... I guess he's the voice of reason, because three dogs is a lot less manageable than two. But still, I keep meeting dogs that steal my heart and, coincidentally, need a home. Like Pongo, for example. I met him at an agility trial a few weeks ago. He would make an awesome partner for agility or flyball ... or maybe even canine musical freestyle if that's your thing. He really could use a home with a job, though. Know of one?

UPDATE: Pongo now has a very happy home!

No comments: