Monday, June 19, 2006

More flyball fanatics hit the road ,,,

The DogGoneFast caravan that I blogged about earlier has arrived in Alaska! Also on the way are members of the Good2Go Flyball Club from Saskatchewan, and one of them is blogging the trip as well.

Alaska's first flyball tournament will begin in just two days! Even though my club has entered, I'm actually rooting for the home team, Alaska Dogs Gone Wild. Curtis and Stacy Smith (formerly of DogGoneFast) have worked very hard over the past two years to bring flyball to Alaska and host this tournament--they deserve a blue ribbon for that.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Lisa the link in your other post doesn't point to a blog, only the profile for the person who is blogging and they don't have a blog listed... Things that make you go hmmmm...

Lisa B. said...

Ooops! That was my fault. I've fixed it, and I'll put the link here:
http://doggonefast.blogspot.com/

Thanks for bringing that to my attention--I should test these things, shouldn't I?